Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Half-Time Report

So, with 12 or so days until the Oscar ceremony my score is as follows:

I began the month having only seen 4 of the 58 nominated films. I have added 20 to that count for a total of 24 out of 58. I have 5 (possible 6) films waiting in the wings.

After some research done by my husband we have found that many of the remaining films are no longer in the theatres around here, and don't come out until April on DVD.

I'm trying to decide if my challenge is worth scouring for boot-legged copies at the flea market.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear Betty, what is NOT worth scouring the Flea market for bootleg copies? I smell a Ashby flea market day??! OH YESS!! I LOVE the Ashby Flea market Berkeley/ Oakland. They have drummers. Doing impromptu drumming. If it is not raining SAturday I am going to throw all of my children on the BART and go. I will find your darn movies myself. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete