Monday, February 8, 2010

Failing Grade

I don't know if I get the failing grade on this, or if the movie does. I tried to watch "Tranformers: Revenge of the Fallen" twice and fell asleep both times. I made it through 3/4 of the movie and gave up.

Maybe it's because I don't like the images of little robots going in through someone's mouth and coming out their nose, or maybe it's because though I agree Megan Fox is HOT to look at, I just couldn't get any kind of vibe on her performance. Ditto Josh Duhamel. Or perhaps it's because I found myself preferring the animation of the 80's cartoons to the CGI of the film... I'm not really sure.

It was nominated for Sound Mixing, which if I knew more about the category I would probably agree with. It did have great sound effects.

Though not good enough to keep me awake (twice).

No comments:

Post a Comment