Friday, October 22, 2010

So Many Stories

I normally don't blog WHILE watching a film, but this is the only quiet time I've had in weeks, and I wanted to catch up.

I am currently watching "Solitary Man" with Michael Douglas. Only a couple of minutes in, so I don't even have an initial thought yet.

My adapted screenplay sub-challenge (Refer to post "So Much Time on My Hands") is going pretty well. I've read "Never Let Me Go," "Between a Rock and a Hard Place," and am currently in the middle of "Winter's Bone." Beyond all being fascinating stories (one more gripping than others) they all seem to be ripe for translating cinematographically. I am really looking forward to seeing them on the screen, since sometimes my imagination gets a little tired and goes all black and white on my backside.

I'm so glad I challenged myself in this way, though. It's given me the chance to read some great works this year.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh! I wish I had time to do everything I want. I know you're busy but good on you for finding time to do something you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete